1. Is there any place I can go to see you playing live beforehand?
I play regularly every Tuesday evening in Terenure, South Dublin, and in Skerries every Saturday evening.
Both places are really nice to come and listen to me play and to have the possibility to chat with me in person.
If you would like to come to see me playing, just drop an email/text and I'll send you the details of the venue.
2. Do you have a Flamenco a dancer or singer available to perform with you?
Absolutely, and I often perform with them.
A Flamenco duo/trio composed by Guitar & dance or Guitar/Dance/singing creates a wonderful and a very attractive show.
3. Apart of Flamenco and Spanish music, do you play any other style?
Yes I do. My roots are Andalusian, however my repertoire includes Cuban, Latin and Classical.
4. Do you provide your own sound equipment?
Yes, I provide my own sound equipment. I use top notch PA sound equipment to give a warm and clear sound.
5. How long do you usually play for?
Normally events/weddings receptions,/dinners take about 2 hours.
If you would like me to play for longer that wouldn't be a problem.
6. Do you need any specific requirement for the day?
Not really. Well, I just need a low chair with no arms, but that can be easily sorted with the venue on the day.
7. Can you play during the ceremony, reception and during the meal as well?
This depends on what you are looking for. I would be delighted to play in any or all of the parts.
8. Do we need to pay any deposit to book the date?
Once you have decided that you want to go ahead with my music for your wedding, I ask for 15% as a booking deposit.
9. Can you play outdoors?
Yes, I would be happy to play outside, weather permitting, since I use very expensive electrical systems.
There is nothing more beautiful than to celebrate a wedding in the sun!
10. What type of weddings can you play for?
I can play for any kind of ceremonies/weddings, Religious, Civil or Humanist. I would be happy to play for same-sex weddings as well as for heterosexual couples.
We could meet you beforehand if you wish.
11. Do you drive?
Yes I do, I am based in Dublin and I can travel anywhere within Ireland (and occasionally abroad).
12. What do you usually wear to play?
I always try to fit in perfectly with the atmosphere of the event. I normally wear an elegant black suit and smart shoes. Also bow tie if required.
If you request that I wear something in particular that matches the style of the event I would be happy to do so.
13. Which days are you available to play?
Any day of the week, including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
14. How far in advance do you get to the gig?
I usually arrive at the venue one hour beforehand. The set up takes me only around 15 minutes.
15. How far in advance should we book ?
Once I check I am available for the date you are looking for, I recommend booking as soon as possible so as to hold the date.