1. Is there somewhere I can go to see you playing in live before I book you?
I play regularly every Tuesday evening in Terenure, South Dublin, and in Skerries every Saturday evening.
Both places are really nice to come and listen to me playing and having the possibility to chat with me in person.
If you would like to come to see me playing, just drop an email/text and I'll send you the details of the venue.
2. Do you have a Flamenco a dancer or singer available to perform with you?
Absolutely, and I usually perform with both of them.
The Flamenco duo/trio composed by Guitar & dance or Guitar/Dance/singing creates a wonderful and a very attractive show.
If you need more than one dancer that would be available too.
3. Apart of Flamenco - Spanish music, do you play any other style?
Yes I do. My roots are Andalusian, however my repertoire includes Cuban, Latin and Classical songs as well
4. Do you provide your own sound equipment?
Yes I provide my own sound equipment. I use top notch PA sound equipment to give a warm and clear sound.
5. How long do you usually play for?
Normally events/weddings receptions,/dinners.. take about 2 hours.
If you would like me to play for longer that wouldn't be a problem.
6. Do you need any specific requirement on the day?
Not really. Well, I just need a lower chair with no arms, but that can be easily sorted with the venue on the day.
7. Can you play during the ceremony, reception and during the meal as well?
This depends on what you are looking for. I would be delighted to play in any or all of the parts (ceremony, reception or dinner)
8. Do we need to pay any deposit to book the date?
Once you have decided that you want to go ahead with my music for your wedding, I charge 15% in the form of a deposit to book the day.
9. Can you play outdoors?
Yes, I would be happy to play outside, only If weather permits, since I use very expensive electrical systems.
There is nothing more beautiful than to celebrate a wedding in the sun!
10. What type of weddings can you play for?
I can play for any kind of ceremonies/weddings, Religious, Civil or Humanist. I'm would be very happy to play for same-sex weddings as for heterosexual couples.
I will be happy to meet you beforehand if you wish.
11. Do you drive?
Yes I do, I am based in Dublin although I can travel anywhere within Ireland (and occasionally abroad).
12. What do you usually wear to play?
I always try to fit in perfectly with the atmosphere of the event. I normally wear an elegant black suit and smart shoes. Also tie bow if required.
If you request that I wear something in particular that matches the style of the event I would be happy to do so.
13. Which days are you available to play?
Any day of the week, including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
14. How far in advance do you get to the gig?
I usually arrive to the venue one hour before. The set up takes me only around 15 minutes.
15. How far in advance should we book you to make sure you are available for our event?
Once I check I am available for the date you are looking for, and to make sure that someone else doesn't book that date before you, I recommend to book me as soon as possible to hold the date.